Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Just a quick note why I decided to write a German blog although I mostly follow English ones. That already is the answer in itself, I have not found as many brilliant blogs in German about (green/ organic/ vegan) skincare as I did in English.

All these English blogs are incredible resources of natural cosmetics outside Germany and provide much inspiration. I will however keep in contact/ communicate with English speaking bloggers as I believe that's the best way to find and share new products.

If you are interested in any of these inspirations, please check the links I collected or follow #greenbloggers on Twitter.

Also, I'm already the editor in chief of Raw Investigations which is entirely written in English, so I should use my own language for a change ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen